Bryan Carrigan is a producer, engineer, music editor, synth programmer, scoring sound designer, remixer and composer of electronic music. His career has spanned the gamut of genres working within the record, tv and film industries lending his skills to hundreds of projects.
Bryan has also released 5 albums of his own blend of electronic, ambient, downtempo, chill out and new age music - Passing Lights and Focus (2011), Windows (2012), Below Zero (2013) and Inspired (2014). Watch out for 2 new releases this year!
Located in the Los Angeles area and with access to some of the greatest studios and session players in the world, Bryan can help you with your next project. For clients who aren't local to Los Angeles - mixing, mastering, production and drum / synth programming by trading files online is a very successful and cost effective way to work.
contact email: bryancarrigan(at)mac.com
- Voting member of NARAS since 1999 (the Grammy Awards)
- Re-Recording Mixer & Music Editor in the Editors Guild local 700
- Synthesist & Programmer in the Professional Musicians local 47
- Involved in multiple Grammy winning and nominated albums
- Involved in multiple Emmy winning and nominated TV projects
- Involved in an Oscar Nominated film
- Awarded over a dozen gold & platinum albums
- Involved in multiple ZMR & NAR award winning projects including
- Best Chill / Groove Album 2013 (Artist, Composer, Producer, Engineer)
- Album of the year 2011 (Co-Producer, Co-Writer, Engineer, Musician)
- Best Chill / Groove album 2011 (Co-Producer, Co-Writer, Engineer, Musician)
- Album of the year 2007 (Recording, Mixing, Synth Programming)
- Best Contemporary Inst album 2007 (Recording, Mixing, Synth Programming)
- Album of the year 2005 (Recording, Mixing, Synth Programming)
- Best Contemporary Inst album 2005 (Recording, Mixing, Synth Programming)